We can engineer our gaseous suppression systems for every type of risk
Our engineers are able to specify key requirements within the gaseous suppression system to cope with every type of risk situation which exists onshore and offshore, within project and international standards. This will include such critical aspects as selection of gas type, cylinder/manifold configuration within skid, central banking or dedicated systems, main shot only or main and reserve, piping specification, material specifications, integrity testing, detection, alarm and actuation requirements.
This attention to detail ensures that out client receive the most efficient, reliable and cost-effective gaseous suppression system designed to stand the test of time with minimal servicing.
Why choose Blaze
- Experienced in new build gaseous suppression systems
- Experienced in service and maintenance of existing gaseous suppression systems
- Ability to offer the smallest service component to a full gaseous system
- All gaseous suppression skids built in-house in Blaze dedicated workshops with full test facilities
- Design and engineering of gaseous suppression systems remotely or in client premises
- Qualified and dedicated site safety team offering commissioning and maintenance for offshore and onshore installations
- Onsite gaseous suppression system training available